THE POWER OF A HIGH QUALITY MULTI-VITAMIN
U.S. Senate Committee on Nutrition:
“If nutrition levels were raised to the Governments DV requirement (multi vitamin) a dramatic improvement in 19 major health problems would occur. Over 1 million lives could be saved; multiple millions would have a better quality of life.”
7 of the 10 leading causes of death in the United States are directly related to diet.
Prevent Illness Or Treat it? Optimal Health or Average Health?
I partner with Shaklee because they have always been on the “cutting edge” of PREVENTION.
Optimal health means higher resistance to infection/illness/disease – plus greater energy!
Good health comes 20% by chance/genetics and 80% by life style choice.
Reduce chances of illness – short and long term - with a quality multi-vitamin.
Quality Check for a Multi Vitamin
Does the product smell (taste) like chemicals?
Are all the DV’s at or close to 100%?
Is the calcium close to 50% DV?
Is the Calcium/Magnesium ratio close to 50/50?
Does it contain all 23 essential vitamins and minerals?
Does it contain all 8 B-vitamins at 100% DV.
Many will have no or low (10%) Biotin – the most expensive of the B’s.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) / Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) / Vitamin B3 (niacin or niacinamide)
Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) / Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine, pyridoxal, or pyridoxamine, or pyridoxine hydrochloride) / Vitamin B7 (biotin) / Vitamin B9 (folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)
Our bodies only recognize and effectively utilize nutrients in a food form. Medical Research shows that synthetic vitamins have side effects. They can increase cancer risks and seriously damage your health according to research done by Dr. Agnes Faye Morgan (University of California). She reported that taking synthetic vitamins is worse than starvation. Animals fed synthetic vitamins had toxic reactions or died early of degenerative diseases compared to those fed whole foods. She stated that the enrichment of processed foods with synthetic vitamins may “precipitate conditions worse than the original deficiency.” Other animal studies reveal untimely deaths, sterility, and serious health deficits with the use of synthetic nutritional supplements versus once-living whole food. (Scandinavian Veterinary; Journal of Natural Agriculture).
“Natural” doesn’t always mean you should eat it! Rocks are natural. But, the body cannot utilize ground up rocks, no matter how small you pulverize them. Avoid synthetic vitamins – they may look alike chemically, but they do not act alike biologically because not all the necessary components are there for the body to fully utilize.
The body sees them as foreign substances and wants to eliminate them.
http://www.healthy-vitamins-rx.com/html/synthetic-vitamins-studies.html – Full article
Shaklee’s Multi Vitamin (VITA LEA) Is Different!
1) Its made from whole food – not synthetic chemicals intended to imitate food
like Centrum, One-A-Day and most popular store brands. Vita Lea is superior to other leading brands because it is supported by SEVEN clinical
studies and has over 340 quality tests performed everytime its made.
2) Its Balanced – the “DV %’s” are ALL at or close to 100%. Check the label of your vitamin – do the DV %’s range from 10% – 3,000+ %. If so, that’s the 1st indication that the product is not based on science or research.
3) It provides all 23 essential vitamins and minerals at clinically proven levels.
2 xs more vitamin D3
2 xs more beta carotene
2 xs more Vitamin E
2 xs more calcium
6 xs more boron
2 xs more magnesium
10xs more biotin
VITA LEA is a BEST BUY at $.40 Cents a day for 2 tablets
Patented Bioactivated Absorption system (exclusive to Shaklee) ensures enhanced absorption, a critical component of complete nutrition. 2 Vita Lea a day promotes overall health and vitality. Creates short & long-term wellness by strengthening the immune system! Promotes strong bones. Provides protection against free radical damage. Perfectly balanced to support optimal health!
Would you like to try Vita Lea?
One Large bottle* – 240 tabs – a 4 month supply @ 2 a day will qualify
you for a free lifetime membership*. If you don’t feel better in 30 days – receive a 100% refund – and keep the membership for free!
*$40.95 + tax & shipping
I will GIVE you one FREE bottle of Vita Lea 120 – IF you are able to find another multi vitamin that is:
- Made from whole Food
- Contains all 23 essential nutrients
- Balanced (DV at or near 100%)
- Has published clinical test results on their own product
- Costs less then $.40 cents a day