When we slow down our breath, we slow down our thoughts and our heart rate. We are able to become still…to listen. Try this the next time you are finding it hard to be calm/feeling stressed:
1. Find a comfortable seated position.
2. Close your eyes.
3. Focus on the space between your brows.
4. Inhale slowly through your nose and say “I am”.
5. Exhale slowly through your nose and say “Peace”.
Repeat 10 times.
For more techniques, contact Stephanie here.
1. We can identify what is stressful
2. Talk with someone important to us
3. Plan ahead
5. Tackle problems one by one
6. Develop possibility thinking
7. Eliminate negative self talk and replace it with positive self talk.
8. Affirm ourselves everyday
9. Avoid food offenders, alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, caffeine and sugar
10. Incorporate daily, specific nutrients through high quality supplementation. Adrenaline from stress destroys Vitamins B, C and Zinc. My favorite supplement regimen is: Vitalizer, Stress Relief Complex and Energizing Soy Protein.
Let Shaklee Products Help You Recover!
Shaklee products can help keep you recover from leftover Holiday stress, unhealthy temptations, indulgence in rich or difficult to digest foods, and can offer immune system support when you need it.
- Vivix® and Vitalizer – Never let a busy schedule run you down, or keep you from maintaining your nutritional foundation. Give your body, and your cells, nutrients they need to stay healthy, energized and strong.*
- Cinch® – Even in a hurry, you still have time to enjoy the best breakfast in the world! Carry Cinch Shake packets wherever you go and be sure to stow a few Cinch Snack Bars into your backpack, briefcase or purse, to fend off the temptation of high-calorie fast food while running errands or shopping at the mall.
- NutriFeron® – higher stress levels and winter mean challenges to your immune system’s optimal functioning. NutriFeron increases production of your body’s natural interferon, a key component of immune function.*
- EZ-Gest® – Too much of a good thing can be…uncomfortable. Take EZ-Gest as needed for digestive help after rich holiday meals.*
- Stress Relief Complex* – A non-drowsy approach to help manage life’s everyday stresses so you can get things done.
If you have questions, contact Stephanie via email here and she will guide you!